Saturday 27 February 2016

Lack of sleep

11.20pm


The neighbour kept me awake last night and again tonight and I have the inlaws down to stay that get up early. I've had my first week back at work and now I'm tired and crying. I just want to get a good nights sleep. It's hard enough trying to go back to work with depression and grieving without being exhausted from lack of sleep. I don't know what to do. I can't sleep in the car cos it's too cold and I can't sleep in the spare room cos B's Dad is in there.


I took a sleeping tablet last night just to sleep and I shouldn't be taking them cos they're highly addictive. I'm already battling an addiction to codeine, I can't cope with one with sleeping tablets too. I've been feeling a bit better recently but lack of sleep has made be go back into the abyss of depression. I feel so lonely and frustrated. No one cares or will listen that I need to sleep. No one understands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.