Wednesday 18 November 2015

It's been a while

7.15am

It's been a while since my last blog - a whole week. My last post was trying to turn things around. But then I plunged deep into depression again. I've been super busy and the next few weeks don't hold out much hope for rest and relaxation. 

At the moment, I am just trying to get through one day at a time and be more gentle with myself. Although I worked a 12 hour day yesterday but that was my teaching course stuff too.

Everything is still majorly getting on top of me but I'm trying to make lists to itemise things and make it more bearable. I have CBT today which is always a trigger for my depression but it has to be done. 

Away to the in-laws this weekend. Not great timing at all as I have so much to do and it always tires me out being there. I use the weekends to catch up on sleep but there will be no chance. 

I'm finding life hard but I just have to keep picking myself up. Difficult when I'm tired and run down. Think I may go back to bed for half an hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.