Monday 2 November 2015

So much to do, so little time

7.00pm

I am so tired. I fell asleep very late last night so I haven't had much sleep. Work is taking it's toll on me with extreme physical labour which sets off my endometriosis. I have so much work for my teaching course to do and everything is starting to get to me.

I have had a fantastic weekend but it was extremely busy. I have the best friends ever and they made my first birthday without dad a bearable one. The halloween party was so much fun and I cannot wait until next year. I'm so frustrated that I was on a high all weekend as I was having such a great time but depression is creeping up on me and I can start to feel the spiral downwards. I just want to be able to feel normal and be able to enjoy things like everyone else. My diet has gone out the window as Friday, I had a surprise meal out, Saturday was my party, Sunday I was tired and just ate whatever was around and today I had a birthday meal with work colleagues. I'm sure this week I will have gained =(

Short posts for now as I have too much work to do. I just hope it doesn't all get too much and I end up crashing and burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.