Sunday 10 January 2016

Feeling a little better

4.00pm

I have been feeling a little better which I am putting down to the lack of alcohol and more exercise. I can't really explain it but I'm smiling more and things that usually get me down, I am able to deal with.

I've been sad about dad and feeling stressed about various things but I haven't been having meltdowns like I would have done. I'm definitely going to cut down the amount I drink after dry january. This is thanks to T who lives downstairs persuading B to take part. So I did it too.

Yesterday I helped mum with her move. Then in the evening as a family, they got fish and chips from the local takeaway. I just sat there and ate some mushy peas and a carrot to keep to the SW diet. The greasy fatty fast food didn't even appeal to me. Now I've been eating cleaner due to SW, I don't like the idea of fast food and takeaways. This makes me feel good.

Having a chilled day today and then hopefully I can get out cycling a couple of times next week. Looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.