Sunday 25 October 2015

Birthday meal with family

6.00pm

Had a birthday meal out with family today and that included M. Having M there is a great boost and since she is also doing slimming world, it made it very easy to choose the right options. I went food shopping after to get lots of food for this diet. I have soooo much fruit, veg and low fat dairy that I will never go hungry. I just don't understand how I will be able to eat so muc (I'm never hungry) and still lose weight. I guess the scales will tell. I'm not even close to giving up yet as it's so easy. And in a week or two, I'm hoping I feel healthier too. I haven't had alcohol since wednesday night so I'm going to treat myself tonight to a few rum and cokes. 

I slept for 12 hours last night and I'm feeling much better for it today. I must have been very exhausted. Going for another early and chilled night tonight I think. Then hopefully tomorrow, I'll be able to get into the groove of doing a day of my teaching stuff. Spent time with my lovely nephew this afternoon and played rugby. He had such fun and he's such a lovely boy. I'm proud to be his aunty. Same goes for my niece even though she's so grown up. 

At the moment, on the whole, I'm feeling ok but that could quickly change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.