Thursday 15 October 2015

Weightloss fail

7.30am

I took a sleeping tablet last night and slept very well. Unfortunately, I've woke up still feeling very tired. I should be on my way to work this very minute but I'm in my pyjama's writing this. This is important to me so I have to take SOME time out to do it or there is no point having it. 

So my weight is still an issue. I admit I haven't been eating as healthy as I hoped, but I am eating much better that I was. I've had to take laxatives this morning to try and get 'unbunged'. I won't let you know how that goes later haha. Porridge I have been having comes to 324 calories which is alot but I have been topping it with chia, sunflower, sesame and pumpkin seeds to get some healthy fats into it. I looked into the smoothie I've been making everyday. It makes up 500ml and it has courgette, beetroot, spinach, carrot, banana, orange juice and ginger. And it only comes in at 200 calories. I haven' t lost any weight yet but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm bunged up. I am aiming for at least 1lbs a week. 

Week 1 weight loss = 0lbs (FAIL)

However, I am really looking forward to M's success this evening. She can lose enough weight for the both of us.

1.00pm

I am really tired. This always brings my mood down. I've been thinking of skipping lunch but decided against it. I'm starting to use MyFitnessPal again. it won't last but i want to use it for the time being. It draws my attention to what I'm eating and if I really should be eating it. I feel like I've lost all control and I have a lack of caring about anything right now. I'm so tired and have so much to do that I keep making mistakes at work. I AM SO GRUMPY!! I just want to sleep. I have soooo much to do at work and it's really stressing me out.

Lunch = Left over vegetable pasty and a muller corner yoghurt (470 cals)

Trying so hard not to take diazepam or codeine just to get through the day.

Dinner = 1/3 of a Slimming World ready meal (111 cals)

Total cals = 1103

1 comment:

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.