Saturday 17 October 2015

Cleaning day

11.40am

Weight = 9st 2.4
BMI = 24.3

So today is a cleaning day. I've cleaned the rats and the bathroom so far but the rest of the flat is a tip. What was really great though was that I got up and started cleaning. Then without me even asking, B got up and started helping! This is a rare occurrence and it's made me feel a bit warm and fuzzy inside. Definitely takes away the stress of a cleaning day. I'm sat on the sofa now, having a break but I've suddenly gotten really tired, struggling to keep my eyes open so I will have to have a nap which is disappointing. It's such a waste of time. I am also VERY hungry today, just had a bacon sandwich and my stomach is still rumbling =(

Breakfast = Veggie bacon sandwich (472 cals)

7.30pm

I did end up having a nap from 12.30 - 2.30pm. I didn't feel much better when I woke up. After spending hours cleaning, I am now shattered and I'm panicking that I haven't been able to start my teaching course assignment. I've also been in pain from my endometriosis which saps me of energy. B said he would clean the kitchen but he hasn't so I'll have to do that too. I have done the spare room, bedroom and bathroom. Will need to do the kitchen and living room tomorrow. Feeling completely fed up that I'm struggling for time with my course and B is just sat watching tv.

Dinner = Pot noodle (433 cals)

Alcohol = 2 shots gin, 2 shots blue caracao, pink grapefruit juice (395 cals)

Snack = Muller rice corner, flapjack and quavers (334 cals)

Total calories = 1634

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.