Sunday 18 October 2015

Tidy home = tidy mind

9.00am

I have finished the last of the major cleaning today. HALLELUJAH!! I'm feeling a little better now, ready to get on with my teaching course assignment. Although B still hasn't done the kitchen. Hoping that he will once he gets out of bed.

Breakfast = Porridge with seeds (324 cals)

2.00pm

Had a nap at 11.15am and woke up at 12.45pm. I feel so much better that I'm looking after myself and listening to my body's needs. My endometriosis has been a bit more settled as a result. And I managed to get some of my teaching assignment done this morning. I have finished cleaning and B did end up finishing the washing up (although didn't extend to tidying the rest of the kitchen). He made up for that by coming to help me fold the washing without me asking. It's made such a difference but it makes it hard when he makes it clear that he'd really rather not be doing it - well I'd rather not either!! When he got up to help me fold the washing, I said 'You don't look like you want to be helping'. He replied 'Well, I'd rather you waited until I finished eating'. I never even asked him to help, let alone help while he was eating so I think that was unfair. It's a constant battle with the cleaning, and it sometimes makes me think that if it's going to be like this all the time, what's the point of staying together. He'd obviously rather have a girlfriend who did everything for him without question. Goes to show what happens when you grow up with cleaners all your life. There wouldn't be a battle if he tidied up after himself but he doesn't, just leaves all his rubbish lying around. It's really hard work.

But on a more positive note, M should be here soon. She was supposed to be here 35 minutes ago! M - get your ass here! She's going to help me sort the spare room and shift some of it to the garage. and then we'll have a chilled evening while I do some teaching work.

Lunch = Homemade tomato soup and pitta (284 cals)

6.50pm

M and I sorted out the spare room! I feel liberated and exercised - so many stairs! Now we're watching One Born Every Minute and waiting for our dinner. Good times.

Dinner = 2 Quorn gammon steaks, mash, 2 eggs and sweetcorn (587 cals) 

Alcohol = Half a can of cider (80 cals)

Total calories = 1275

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.