Saturday 24 October 2015

Busy days - good or bad?

9.15am

I have been so busy that once again I haven't been able to blog. It's not that I'm getting bored of blogging (I'm still enjoying it and finding it helpful), but finding the time is tough as my job is very busy at the moment. Yesterday was spent packing like crazy as it was the last day we were able to pack up the entire department, ready for the removal men on Monday. The physical activity set off my endometriosis so I was once again on codeine and tramadol. I went to bed at 9pm last night and got up at 9am this morning. I very much needed that sleep after the really rough week I had of very little sleep. Still feeling as though I could sleep more though, but I can't. I have to get to mums today to help her out for the next 3 days. I don't know how I'm going to cope when I'm feeling so exhausted. Exhaustion definitely makes my depression worse and causes the meltdowns. Went to the doctors yesterday and they gave me more diazepam to get me through and I booked myself in for a blood test. Hopefully something will show on the blood test that is causing my fatigue and is easily treatable. I also have loads and loads of my teaching stuff to catch up on and I don't know how I'm going to do that at mums as she's quite clingy and wants help with things all the time.

I started Slimming World on Thursday and I love doing something with my best friend. We'll be able to motivate each other. I found yesterday hard as I woke up, realising there were no 'free' foods in the house! So I had to take an impromptu trip to tesco's on my way back from the doctors. It's strange that I'm able to eat as much as I want of the 'free' foods and that I don't have to count calories. I'm skeptical as to whether it's going to work for me as I'm not technically overweight.

7.10pm

This morning was spent going to pick up a second hand fridge freezer. This involved getting it up 3 floors to our flat. Now we have enough fridge and freezer space to store lots of fruit, veg and meals for the week. This is going to make SW so much easier. I then drove to mums and pretty much immediately fell asleep on the sofa. Feeling so exhausted today. I don't know if it's the last week catching up on me because I slept 11 hours last night. When I fell asleep on the sofa today, it was awful. I was dreaming that I could barely move and was trying to get help. I got so distressed and has caused my anxiety to increase. I'm in a lot of pain from my endometriosis, taken codeine but it hasn't work. And I'm lightly bleeding too which only happens when I get really stressed. I didn't eat today until 4pm, I just wasn't hungry and so far I've only had 2 syns. There's nothing in mums house that are syns that I want and I haven't had a healthy B option yet either. I'll go shopping tomorrow and try to get some low syn treats. I have my birthday meal tomorrow with the family so I can go all out on syns as I've only had 7 in two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.