Monday 26 October 2015

Feeling exhausted

12.00pm

I've slept quite well the past couple nights but I'm still exhausted to the point where I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. It's a constant battle to ever be able to do anything. I should be doing my teaching stuff but I'm just too tired. I'm crossing all my fingers that the blood test shows up something. 

I'm struggling being at mums. Everything reminds me of dad but I can't show how I feel because mum struggles enough as it is. I know bottling it up for 3-4 days is going to have its repercussions. 

8.30pm

I went to dads grave and sobbed my heart out. I came back and had to take diazepam so I didn't turn into a state in front of mum. Now I'm in a lot of pain with my endometriosis so I'm sofa bound with a hot water bottle, my beautiful border collie Skye that never leaves my side (unless she see's a squirrel, in which case, the dog knows no bounds!) and just taken tramadol and codeine. Counting down the seconds until the painkillers kick in. I'd say the pain is a constant 6-7 out of 10 at the moment. I feel completely miserable =(


10.30pm


It's been 2 hours since I took a max dose of painkillers and I'm still in pain of 4-5 out of 10. I just hope I can get to sleep with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.