Wednesday 28 October 2015

Feeling annoyed

11.15am

Today I'm pissed off. My department is moving to a new building. I spent last Friday working stupidly hard to get everything packed for the department which set off my endometriosos pain. I was told I could go into the new building to start unpacking the department on Tuesday but then was told the lift wasn't working so couldn't. Then told the lift was fixed and I could go in Wednesday morning. Turned up and the site manager knew nothing about staff arriving today. I'm having to use up my holiday entitlement for this and drove an hour home from mums yesterday to go back to work. Instead, I cycle to work, get sent away and told that some stuff still needs packing in the old building. Go back to the old building, get everything packed and now I'm home and my back is hurting. 

Also, woke up with horrendous anxiety this morning. I think it's because I haven't taken codeine in a day or two. Going to continue to try and stay off it and just use over the counter co-codamol unless I'm in bad pain. I have diazepam to help me through.

However, on a positive note, I'm now under 9st according to my scales.

8.30pm

I think my posts are going to be short and sweet for the rest of the week as it will be very busy with my halloween party and work. Tonight I have done an online shop to order all the food. Yesterday morning was great, took my nephew to watch Hotel Transylvania 2. Had my CBT session today. She told me to work on communicating with B over things that get to me. Tried the discussion tonight but it didn't go overly well....he still thinks it's perfectly acceptable to start eating makerel in bed next to me while I'm sleeping. Would any of you feel like this is ok? So once again, at logger heads. It's so frustrating. Not really had much to eat today, just don't feel like it. Not sure if it's the depression. I'm struggling a bit at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.