Friday 25 December 2015

Christmas is ruined

4.45am

So my niece and her boyfriend S came to the lodge today for christmas. Mum previously said that S annoys her because he doesn't 'shut up'. After a few hours of him being here and making an effort for everyone to like him, mum came out of her room and says in a malicious way: 'Can't you just keep the noise down! There's a little boy (my nephew) in there trying to sleep!'

Rather than her saying it in such a way that was gently asking people to be quieter, she said it down right maliciously. We were all shell shocked. It soon became apparent that she was trying to get to sleep but none of us knew as we were under the impression from her that she was watching tv in her room. My niece tried to knock on the door to try and sort things out but mum locked it. Then I got everyone to go outside to talk so it wouldn't disturb mum. And I took the dog for a 10 minute walk to cool off.

By the time I came back, there was a full blown argument between everyone. Mum wanted to call a taxi to get home which is over 100 miles away. I took her to the local town and paid for her to stay a night in a hotel, which she then refused to stay in. So this resulted in her coming back and staying in her room. I asked her to stay for my nephew to open his presents and then I'll drive her home and then drive myself home where I will be spending christmas alone in my flat. If mum's not happy, she has to ruin it for everyone else. I feel physically sick. Mum's snoring away, she only went to bed 10 minutes ago.

Christmas is ruined because of mum selfishness.....well that was predictable.

Merry christmas everyone.

P.S. My laptop screen got broken in the process of all this - fucking fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.