Wednesday 30 December 2015

Diet pills begin again

12.00pm
2 x omega 3, 1 x multivit, 1 x green tea supplement, 1 x adios, 1 x thermosurge, 1 x fat metaboliser
1000mg paracetamol
16mg codeine
sudafed

Found out a friends mum has been hospitalised with pneumonia and a heart attack just after christmas. How awful. I'm going to offer any help I can.

Feeling more well rested and relaxed now I'm at home. Going to watch Hannibal series 3, tv, films etc since storm Frank is here and the weather is awful. Can't wait to see M this evening - a breath of fresh air.

6.00pm
1000mg paracetamol
16mg codeine

11.00pm
1000mg paracetamol
16mg codeine

Feeling veryyyyy shakey and jittery. Not sure why. Maybe something to do with the caffeine in the diet pills? But I took them 11 hours ago? Maybe codeine withdrawal? I don't know but it's making me feel awful and my endometriosis pain has flared up. Trying to combat it with heat at the moment, trying not to take anymore drugs for it.

Found out M may not be able to join us for new years eve =( I hope for my sake and hers that she's not made to work on new years day so she can come to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.