Thursday 31 December 2015

NYE

7.00am
1000mg paracetamol
16mg codeine
2 x omega 3, 1 x multivit, 1 x green tea supp, 1 x adios

12.30pm

Went to weigh in at a morning group this morning as the evening group won't be running for NYE. I lost 3 lbs but this may just be that I've weighed in the morning instead of the evening. I'm surprised as I'm bloated from endometriosis. I got about 3 hours sleep due to pain and I'm still in pain today but I've refused to take the strong painkillers. Looks like the food restriction may be working. Since I've only had one meal a day for the past 3-4 days, I'm going to have porridge for lunch today and have dinner later. 

I had a dream last night that I was preparing to have a binge on food. I woke up panicking and then was relieved that I was still hungry and that it was only a dream. 

11.00pm
1000mg paracetamol
136mg codeine
100mg tramadol
alcohol

So yeah - I relapsed and overdosed on codeine. It's now 1.30am and I'm about to take more as it hasn't had the affect I've wanted. But this is in response to the new start and new year resolutions of getting better and getting off the drugs. Last night of overdosing (i say over dosing but it's not to harm myself, it's just I've built up a tolerance). I will take 3 more codeine (90mg) and some more alcohol and then that will be it. 2016 means getting my shit together. 

1.30am 
90mg codeine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.