Friday 18 December 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas....

8.30pm

Tuesday - Meal out with a friend
Wednesday - work christmas meal
Thursday - Slimming World christmas meal
Friday - Work christmas lunch followed by a close colleague/friend social gathering with gift exchanges.

Although we have no christmas decorations in the flat, I have hung the cards up and after all the festivities recently, I'm starting to feel more festive. I've been using CBT techniques to try and remain positive. I've enjoyed the busy week even though usually I would have dreaded it.

I have a wedding to go to tomorrow evening. I've eaten so much today, I'm determined to spend the rest of the week focussing on the weightloss and I'm aiming for 1.5lbs to reach 1 stone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add a comment. If you're suffering from these things too, I want to hear from you. Your thoughts matter.